Thursday, February 28, 2013

Workouts for 3/4-3/10

Mon- Just Dance Disney (~60 mins)
Tues- Rush/Flat Abs x2 (60 mins)
Wed- Exhilarate (60 mins) Nope
Thurs- (off) Just Dance Disney/3 (~60 mins) Nope!
Fri-Wii Zumba (sans belt :p it screws me up/makes me work less hard) (~60 mins) GAH NOPE.
Sat-Rest Exhilarate or Toning/Rush
Sun- (off) Rest Activate/Flat Abs

Weight Lost Last Week:4lbs
Total Weight Loss: 4lbs

Now don't freak out about me losing 4lbs in one week. Remember this was my first week being good.  Trust me, after this it gets normal (1-2lbs a week) and I get sad. hahaha!

Edit:  What a bad bad bad girl I am.  So mad, but so inevitable. I haven't worked out 3 days now and my diet went to the pooper. Becky! You're so motivated, though! You might be saying to yourself.  Well you know what? I'm a girl. And sometimes in girlie times, hormones happen which makes everything suck.  Come home from work and the only thing I want is fattening de-stress food, and to drink. Anything to make me feel like I'm not dying from all the irritability, fatigue, and bloating. However, I'm feeling almost decent this morning so I am going to get in my hour of workout this morning, and I will workout tomorrow as well, so hopefully it will only be like I missed one day and I'll work off the binging asap.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Becky. Yes, unfortunately those hormones do evil things to ladies. Blah!!!!!! It seems that any weight lost during the month, can easily pile on during the 5-7 days that hormones are going crazy. So much easier to be a man.!!! Well at least you lost, better than gaining. I don't even try, so shame on me.

    ReplyDelete